If you’re here on this page looking to seek help to support your child and you want to do it in a way that addresses the root issues and not simply put a band-aid on the problem, then your are in the right place.
Being a learning specialist for over 25 years has exposed me to many different educational, sensory, and health interventions that all target a variety of cognitive disorders. I have selected the best of all that is out there and tailor my approach to each individual child and family circumstance. There are very specific reasons for why I have chosen the modalities and intervention strategies that I use, and here’s why:
- Neuroinflammation is the root of cognitive disorders, and toxicity is at the root of inflammation
- I Believe that given the right environment, the body is designed to heal itself
- I strive to find the absolute fastest route towards recovery, thus increasing compliance and reducing cost. Traditional cognitive work takes way too much time.
- I value using the simplest and least invasive strategies first.
- I look for the areas of the brain that need support and find the modalities that target that area of the brain.
- Recovery can be accelerated when blending the best of different modalities
- When moving through a specific sequence, often times things are cleared up without having to finish the full protocol
I don’t know if any of these things are important to you, but when you’re looking to work with someone, it is important that it’s a good fit for the both of us. If this is you, then feel free to book a free 20 minute carity call.